JOB POSTING: PROJECT COORDINATOR
We are Calder Bateman – a communications agency that asks bigger questions because that’s how we find the best answers. We also like to think we hire the best people – talented, quirky, fun collaborators – because that’s how we create breakthrough work. We are looking for a Project Lead to join our Client Services team.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A bright, eager marketing professional with 1+ years of experience.
- You have a post-secondary education (a bachelor’s degree or diploma) in marketing/advertising or related experience. Agency experience is an asset.
- Adaptable. You can multi-task and manage changing demands, and you thrive in a busy environment.
- The most organized person you know. Deadlines, deliverables and budgets for a range of clients will all be kept on track.
- Your attention to detail is second to none.
- Energetic and highly proactive.
- You know there’s no “I’ in team.
- Smart and sensible – this business requires discretion and you have good judgment working with confidential/sensitive information.
- Trustworthy, honest and sincere.
- A great relationship-builder.
- Committed to your clients and team, you’re available to support projects during days, evenings and weekends when required.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Providing support to the team throughout the development and execution of projects, including:
- Delivering excellent service to our clients.
- Liaising between all agency teams and external partners – making sure everyone has what they need to make the project a success.
- Creating workback schedules and estimates
- Conducting research about our clients, their audiences and their markets.
- Participating in and documenting meetings with internal teams and our clients.
- Reviewing and proofing materials for a range of mediums – think broadcast, digital, print, outdoor, video, experiential, social, etc.
- Learning how to develop a marketing campaign from kickoff and strategy through to final execution and evaluation.
- Representing Calder Bateman in the community and being an ambassador for the company at all times.
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
Subject: Project Coordinator
Closing date: Friday, November 2nd, 2018
Thanks to all applicants for their interest – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.